Amy Paine is a Seattle portrait photographer and enjoys encouraging women to see how truly beautiful they are in their own skin with or without makeup. Amy helps people to challenge their feelings of “not enough” and grow in their confidence in every season of life. She is the creator of the book Just Me.
What You’ll Learn:
- What lead Amy to begin her journey as a portrait photographer
- Her inspiration behind the book Just Me
- How did her clients respond to their photo sessions not wearing any make up in front of the camera
- What Amy learned about herself thru the process of creating the book
- How Amy calms the chaos in her own life
Enjoy the show? Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcast and leave a review. Listen to more episodes here.