Anastasia Allison is a former park ranger and police officer turned full-time entrepreneur after a nearly fatal incident while driving home from a snowshoeing trip at Stevens Pass, Wa. That single incident was a catalyst for her own journey of self-discovery. A lifelong musician, Anastasia is also the violinist for the duo called The Musical Mountaineers. She is also the founder of a gear company called Kula Cloth, which makes the very first antimicrobial pee cloth for all the places you “go”.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Anastasia went from being a railroad police officer to the founder of the Kula Cloth
- What did she learn about herself during her journey
- How did she work thru her limiting beliefs about herself
- Did Anastasia work with a coach during her journey of self-discovery?
- How does Anastasia calm the chaos in her life
- What’s next on the horizon for Anastasia and her company!
Enjoy the show? Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcast and leave a review. Listen to more episodes here.