Debra Prinzing is a Seattle-based writer, speaker and leading advocate for American Grown Flowers. Through her many Slow Flowers-branded projects, she has brought together a national conversation that stimulates consumers and professionals alike to make conscious choices about their floral purchases.
Debra is the producer of SlowFlowers.com, the online directory to American grown farms, florists, shops and studios who supply domestic and local flowers. Each Wednesday, approximately 5,000 listeners tune into Debra’s “Slow Flowers Podcast,”
What You’ll Learn:
- How Debra went from being a curious journalist to begin her journey into writing about the farmers and their flowers
- What does slow flowers mean?
- Who is getting involved in the movement?
- How Debra didn’t have a plan but followed her curiosity and trusted the path she was on was the right path
- How did COVID-19 affect the flowers farmer and florists in the country
- How did Debra started her podcast with a class and some inspiration
- Discover all the different platforms that Debra represents by visiting www.slowflowerssociety.com
- How can you support the slow flowers movement in your community?
Debra Prinzing’s Platform The Slow Flowers Society here and Debra Prinzing here
Connect with Deborah Voll for coaching here
Take the mid life Quiz here
Enjoy the show? Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcast, I HEART RADIO, and Spotify! Please remember to rate, review and subscribe. Listen to more episodes here.