Katie Davis is an internationally acclaimed floral designer in Salem, Oregon. She founded Ponderosa and Thyme in 2011 and has taken her business from being a full time florist to providing on-line floral classes and floral meditations. If you are looking for a peaceful way to relax while enjoying the beauty of flowers this is a wonderful opportunity for you to be introduced to this unique meditation.
What You’ll Learn:
- Katie’s journey within the floral industry
- How she created the floral meditations
- Following your intuition and trusting yourself along the way
- What does the process look like for creation of each meditation
- You can have very different types of meditation practices. It’s great to explore and experiment.
- Feedback she receives regarding her meditations
- What’s next on her plate with her business
Enjoy the show? Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcast and leave a review. Listen to more episodes here.