Jennifer Louden is a personal growth pioneer who helped launch the concept of self-care with her 1992 bestselling debut book The Woman’s Comfort Book. She is the author of six additional books, including The Woman’s Retreat Book, The Life Organizer, and her newest release, Why Bother? She appeared on a number of television and radio shows and podcasts—including The Oprah Winfrey Show. As an entrepreneur and educator, Jennifer has offered women’s retreats for over 25 years. She lives in Boulder County, Colorado.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why Bother is a discernment question. It’s not one to get “right”
- Asking ourselves Why Bother brings us into the present moment!
- Why Jennifer wrote the companion Journal to the book
- Jennifer shares her expectations for her book Why Bother and the realities.
- This is your life and you get to choose!
- There are two doorways to Why Bother: Self Compassion and Wonder
- Jennifer’s challenge to the listeners
- What’s next for Jennifer? A business mastermind!
- It’s never too late to do the inner work for yourself!
Connect with Jennifer here
Jennifer’s conversation with Deborah in April 2020 here
Connect with Deborah for Coaching here
The mid life Quiz here
Enjoy the show? Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, I HEART RADIO and Apple Podcast and leave a review. Listen to more episodes here