Katya is the owner of Herban Wellness in Kirkland, Washington. She started her journey at Bastyr University where she studied herbal medicine as a healthcare discipline where she earned her bachelor of science degree. Kaya’s store in Kirkland offers a wide selection of herbs, teas, tinctures and essential oils. On her website, you will be able to access products, resources, articles and her classes and events.
What You’ll Learn:
- What prompted Katya to open her store after her degree at Bastyr
- What is the biggest misconception regarding herbal medicine.
- What approach does she use in the shop to guide someone to a specific protocol.
- What is the Chill out Tea!
- Katya’s challenge for the listener
- Classes and Events offered in the store
Enjoy the show? Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcast and leave a review. Listen to more episodes here.