Lauren Williams is the owner of Casual Uncluttering . Lauren has been helping people conquer clutter in their homes since 2011. She is a member of NAPO, the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals
• Most organizing projects are not about the STUFF
• Some projects are lengthy but some people have a life circumstance where they need to have someone come in briefly for a fresh perspective
• How clutter affects you both mentally and physically.
• Laruen discusses her intake steps with a client
• We discuss one of her most memorable clients, a very touching story
• What should you consider when hiring a professional organizer?
• How Lauren calms the chaos in her own life
Enjoy the show? Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcast and leave a review. Listen to more episodes here.
Are you a professional woman, over 40, looking to change careers? Changing career paths requires more than updating a resume and hoping for the best.
That’s why I created the Career Change Resume Audit. When you’re trying to open a door to a new opportunity, you need help standing out in a crowd.
In a one-to-one, 30-minute virtual appointment we will:
Don’t let another day go by without taking action towards your dream career. The time to begin is now.