A Podcast to inspire and motivate women in midlife! Let's Calm the Chaos in our lives so we can go after our purpose and passion!
If you have a story you’d like to share with our listeners, please contact me.
Subscribe Now and Never Miss an Episode!
Jean Atman is a Consciousness Coach and Quantum Healer. Her greatest joy is to spark awakening and facilitate deep level healing in the collective. She has been called to reach beyond her beloved practice and is on a mission to assist in the ascension process on a grander scale.
Jean is passionate about sharing her wisdom, tips, and tools that have proven to be the most effective in influencing her journey as well as for her clients!
What You will learn in our conversation!
- How to stop living on the basement floor and rise to a higher level of vibration! You don’t need to sit and suffer! Rise from the basement to the PENTHOUSE!
- The first step towards raising your vibration!
- Things in the universe are happening FOR us!
- Who are you surrounding yourself with each day? Are you surrounding yourself with others that can help you rise to the next floor?
- You are more powerful than you think!
- What you are resisting is the exact thing you need to sit with right now!
- 2022 is a powerful year for purging and letting go! How do we “uplevel” and drop things off? Letting go of old belief systems, pain, and hurt
- How does our subconscious mind hold all the old belief systems?
Jean shares her group coaching program Limitless she will be launching on June 21st you are pop over to her website and check out!
Cassie Christopher is a Registered Dietitian, Emotional Eating Expert, and owner of Cassie Christopher Health Coaching. She has a Master’s degree in Nutrition and specializes in helping women in midlife and beyond find the Courage to Trust themselves around food. She helps women stop the cycle of all-or-nothing dieting that leads to numbing emotions with food so they can develop a supportive relationship with food, their body, and their health, so they can eat with joy instead of eating to seek joy.
Cassie shares why an “all or nothing” dieting causes women to struggle and that compassion for ourselves is the answer! She has definitely turned her pain and life experiences toward helping others and has created a program to support her community!
In my conversation with Cassie, we explore the following
- Food is not the problem ( and neither are you )
- It’s time to start listening to your body. It will provide you the clues so you can make choices that support you instead of numbing out and restricting your foods!
- How to learn to have courage and trust surrounding food.
- How to “debrief” after a situation where we have lost control or sense of “will power”.
- What you can do instead of stress eating and how to calm your cravings!
- How to jump off the dopamine wagon with certain foods!
The Four Pillars of the Courage and Trust Method
- Calming the Nervous System
- Self Compassion
- Listening to Ourselves
Cassie shares her free resource: You’re Done with Dieting but still want to heal emotional eating” with the Calm the Chaos community! The link to this resource is in the show notes!
Connect with Cassie Christopher
Debbie photo: https://cassiechristopher.net/about-me/#deb
“You’re Done Dieting but Still Want to Heal Emotional Eating”: cassiechristopher.net/free
Courage to Trust Method: https://cassiechristopher.net/courage-to-trust-method/
Book a free Compassionate Clarity Call with me: https://cassiechristopher.as.me/compassionate-clarity
Connect with Deborah Voll
Take The Midlife Quiz
Passion and Purpose Digital Workbook
Our guest today is Sheree Clark, a Midlife Courage Coach who calls her practice Fork in the Road. Sheree says she became a courage coach because she believes “it takes guts to live the second half of your life for you when you’ve lived the first half for everyone else.”
Sheree has written and presented on topics ranging from managing regrets and finding your passion to overcoming career burnout. A serial entrepreneur, Sheree owned a successful advertising agency for over 25 years before pivoting to become a life coach when she was in her 50s. But Sheree didn’t abandon the creativity of the advertising world when she started her coaching practice. She’s well-known for her fun talks and presentations as well as the unique exercises she’s developed to help clients in achieving their goals.
In her personal time, Sheree enjoys spending time in her art deco home which has been featured in a variety of publications. Sheree and her Maine Coon cat Lotus also work on their yoga poses.
Here are some things that Sheree shares with the listeners!
- If you want something different for yourself you can absolutely have it! No matter what anyone else says, including the voice in your head!
- Unhappiness or unmet potential is one area of your life that steals the joy from other areas of your life.
- One thing you need to have in to be able to make changes or shifts in what you really want is courage. Courage can be created, renewed, and even borrowed.
- At any given moment we are all at a Fork in the Road. Sometimes it’s a big decision or smaller choices that are just as important.
- It takes guts to live the second have of your life! Especially when you’ve lived the first half for everyone else.
- Trust the messages you get. They come through to you at any time. Tune in and be present to yourself.
Juggling life for years led Daniela Sulek to hit a wall. Her entire way of life and being changed when what she now calls “humaning” led to her developing serious illnesses while pregnant with her third child, and almost cost her her life. With her “play your way through life” philosophy, she now helps renowned yet unfulfilled leaders move into a permanent state of ease, joy, and passion. By transcending from the conditioned human to the consciousness of their true self, they shift into effortlessly creating by being, instead of creating by doing.
Daniela has been on the show before and is returning to share more wisdom about how to function at a higher level of consciousness!
In our conversation, here is what you will learn
- How you can get off the bus of doing and start being in life!
- How you can find a deeper sense of joy, peace, and passion in your days
- When you let go of the controlling and planning then you can find the joy in life!
- Anxiety and stress are a result of human conditioning
- Life is happening FOR YOU, not to you.
- Tips on how you can begin to get into a state of being and some challenges for you to accept!
Maybe you are missing the joy and passion in your life and need to get off the bus and start BEING! I invite you to reach out to me and schedule your free clarity call to discuss what’s holding you back!
This week my guest is Julie Morgenstern! Julie Morgenstern is one of the leading experts on organization, business productivity, and time management.
In this episode, We discussed her book SHED, SHED your Stuff, Change your Life!
Since it’s Spring and some of us are focusing on decluttering, I thought it would be fun to revisit this episode which was originally recorded at the beginning of 2020 so may have been missed by some new listeners!
Julie’s book will help you clear the cutter for good! She takes a different approach by using the SHED process. Moving beyond throwing things out and walks you thru the pitfalls of decluttering
Julie reminds us that Decluttering is identifying what’s obsolete and no longer serves you
Organizing is designing systems that make you more efficient where you are right now
Here is what you’ll learn!
Declutter is identifying what’s obsolete and no longer serves you
Organizing is designing systems that make you more efficient where you are right now
SHED stands for
Separate the Treasures
Heave the Trash
Embrace your Identity
Drive yourself Forward
Finding your Theme: What is your big picture? What do you want to express or experience in the future? What do you need to let go of and where are you heading?
Points of Entry!
Clutter is not junk! Clutter is an attachment to something you are struggling to release. Ask yourself what does it represent? Go in with love and tenderness for yourself.
Being in the present moment!
You can also use this process to evaluate your commitments, schedule and habits!
I recently had the opportunity to join Dr. Melissa Bordogna in her weekend event, the Epic Self Project for Midlife! This was a wonderful opportunity to connect with those that were looking for inspiration in a variety of topics from experts in their field. With my expertise in career and life coaching, I guided the participants on the importance of identifying your theme when moving into your next chapter! We had a great discussion and wanted to give you the opportunity to hear it on the podcast!
For this discussion, I created a worksheet that you can access on my website: https://www.deborahvoll.com. Go to the Work with Me tab and click on the workbook. You will see it offered mid-page!
Here are some of the reasons you will want to tune in this week for our discussion!
- How creating an overarching theme for your next chapter is so important and how it will help you to stay focused on your “end goal” for your life!
- I share my Theme for this next chapter and give examples of how I hold myself accountable for that theme and how you can too!
- What is the first step in this process?
- What stories have we been telling ourselves what type of excuses have we been giving ourselves in moving forward?
- The tool for unlocking your inner desires
- Ideas on how you can hold yourself accountable towards your vision and theme
- How to step into the action and the doing!
- How to show more compassion towards yourself in this process.
I hope you will take the time to download your worksheet and complete it for yourself! If you begin working on the worksheet and feel that you need to be gently challenged to move forward, please reach out to me. I would love to be able to help you start this journey!