Rose Freeman and Anastasia Allison love the great outdoors and have a passion for bringing the beauty of their music to others. They think nothing of getting up at one am to hike up a mountain to play and record for us here at home. They call themselves the Musical Mountaineers. Their story of how they met is unique and their insight into being mindful and present is a gift to be shared.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Rose and Anastasia met
- What prompted that first trip into the wilderness
- Why did they start to record their expeditions
- Where do they focus their hikes?
- Their six strategies for how they calm the chaos in their own lives
- Where you can find them playing live in 2020
- How you can support them via Patreon.
Enjoy the show? Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcast and leave a review. Listen to more episodes here.