Denise is a licensed acupuncturist and east Asian medicine practitioner. She graduated from the Northwest Institute of acupuncture and Oriental medicine in 2001 and has been in private practice for nineteen years. She is a co-founder of Burien family Acupuncture in Burien Washington and cofounder of the community acupuncture Project in Issaquah, Washington . She is certified in cranial sacral therapy, sound therapy, and is a certified yoga instructor.
What You’ll Learn:
- What is acupuncture and it’s benefits
- General misconceptions of acupuncture
- Stories about some of her patients that have benefited from acupuncture treatments
- What makes Burien Family Acupuncture unique in their community
- What’s next on the horizon for Denise!
- Burien Family Acupuncture Website here
- Phone number for Burien Family Acupuncture 206-244-2471
Enjoy the show? Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcast and leave a review. Listen to more episodes here.